Wednesday 7 November 2012

Inception


I can't believe it's finally done! There have been months since the day I decided to build my own artwork blog. And it wasn't finished till today. The truth is, nowadays, making a blog is pretty much like making a coffee. It's that easy. But not for me. Because I don't drink coffee. Ok, seriously. What you see now has gone through hundreds of changes. I mean the template, the colors, the fonts, the menus, everything. And now, I'm finally happy with the result. So let's get to work!

This blog, is going to be more like a sketchbook or a visual diary, both with drawings and thoughts. I will be talking about my influences, my ideas, my techniques, my difficulties, about art, fairy tales, music, history, politics. No, I'm joking. I won't be talking about politics. Anyway, I will be more than happy if you share your thoughts too, and if you give comments and advice, because definitely I'm no master. I'm just a student. Ok, now I'm being boring.

For this first celebration-post I'm uploading some recent pencil sketches that appear to be some of my favorite ones.

No more talking for today.
Enjoy! There's more to come!  





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλή αρχή Ανδρέα!!!Ελπίζω να υπάρχει κάθε μέρα ολοένα αυξανόμενο... ενδιαφέρον για το blog σου !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. καλή αρχή φίλος !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving everything on your blog but especially this tree. It has so much life. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete